Sirma Group Joins the Red Cross Charity Initiative
@copyright Bulgarian Red Cross
Within the framework of the CSR initiatives of Sirma Group Holding, on 21 November 2018 the company joined the campaign “Color in Life” of the Bulgarian Red Cross for support of centers for “Home Care” for elderly citizens in the Vratza region, covering Vratza, Biala Slatina, Krivodol, Oriahovo and 12 villages.
„The main activity of Sirma has a focus on the social and environmental effects. With our products and services, we help our clients save money, resources and time, at the same time achieving better results from their businesses. At the same time, in order to develop better products and services, we have to develop the potential of our employees. Internships, seminars and various education courses are a daily routine for the teams of Sirma. This is how the “wheel of good” turns: we help our employees grow so that they create better IT products and services, which help our clients manage their resources and become more productive.“ shared Tsvetan Alexiev – the CEO of Sirma Group Holding.
„The wheel of good“ does not stop turning with the CSR endeavors of the companies in Sirma. The employees themselves organized and participated in various initiatives throughout the year:
- Campaign for blood donation executed with the support of the National Centre for Transfusion Haematology; Planting of trees within the campaign organized by the City Council “Think Green” and creating the “New Forest of Sofia“;
- Donations for the campaign „Donate a beach toy“ for the disadvantaged children in the family center in Samokov and the transfer homes “Zahari Stoyanov” and “Neofit Rilski” in Gorna Bania, Sofia;
- Collection and donation of financial resources to individual children, suffering from rare diseases;
- Collection and submission of plastic caps organized by the foundation „Idea in Action“;
- Collection and donation of financial resources for Christmas for the home of children without parental care in Lesichovo /this being an annual campaign/;
- Sponsorship of the Mathematics Olympics for kids;
- Sponsorship of the Bulgarian robotics team for participation in the international competition First Global Challenge;
- Sponsorship of the participation of the Bulgarian team in the 16th International Linguistic Olympics in Prague.
From November 22nd, 2018 /Thursday/ until the end of the month a new campaign is underway - „Black Thursday with White Magic“, which unites the corporate efforts with employee participation. Within the campaign, there will be challenges, races, and a charity bazaar. The collected resources will be donated to various charity i initiatives until the end of the year.