[ sirma venture lab ]
Sirma is looking to support the next AI, Robotics and Drone startups from the Balkan region
- 3-month incubation
- EUR 50,000 pre-seed round
- Up to EUR 350,000 follow on investment available
- Option to partner with one of the largest privately owned IT groups in Bulgaria
- Access to an intensive mentorship program – tech and business expertise
- Pre-seed and Seed stage startups tackling real problem with artificial intelligence component in the business model
- Need support with software development in order to scale or validate MVP
- Early market validation as a minimum
- Strong team with domain expertise
[ about ]
Sirma is one of the largest privately owned Bulgarian IT groups, founded in 1992.
Sirma designs and develops world-class semantic software, cognitive business solutions, industrial applications, mobile platforms and applications, ERP software, and more.
Sirma, together with Innovation Capital, is looking to back the next tech stars from Eastern Europe with ground-breaking projects. Join us and be part of the VENTURE LAB with more than 300 start-ups growing with Sirma.
The incubation program is a great place to further develop your products and services with the help of a dedicated team from Sirma that can help you build an MVP and get market validation. The program offers complete support and education on various tech and business skills to bring your startup to the next level.
[ program ]
Up to EUR 400,000
- EUR 50,000 at Investor day
- Up to EUR 350,000 follow-on investment in 12 months for the top performing projects
- Network with potential co-investors (VC funds, business angels, Family Offices) Follow-on funding available
- Tech partner - Sirma has helped more than 300 start-ups to grow up
- Mentors that have faced similar issues to yours - they will help you get it done
- Customized curriculum
- Tech credits
- Dedicated team from Sirma
- Exposure to Sirma's ecosystem of businesses
- Marketing and branding
- Website building
- Legal services
As a seasoned partner to start-ups, Innovation Capital adds mentorship and entrepreneurial expertise to make the program an engine for business growth. Join us and take the opportunity to collaborate and test a solution using Sirma's outreach and infrastructure. Be part of the challenge and drive innovation within the technology industry.
[ focus areas ]
We are investing in companies that will shape the future.
Share your AI project with us and be part of the innovation!
We are committed to supporting promising robotics start-ups, apply now!
We will help you to be part of the change, join our Venture Lab!
[ the timeline ]
October 1st - 15th
Get your funding at the Demo Day
[ team ]